Capturing Moments Worth Remembering
Specializing in Maternity, Newborns, Milestones and Family photography.
For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a mom. However my journey to motherhood was not an easy one. I now have such an appreciation for what it takes to make and grow a tiny human. Babies truly are miracles!
Since the day we brought our son home, I haven’t been able to put the camera down. I was obsessed with capturing his perfect tininess and wanted to bottle it up and keep it forever. So becoming a baby photographer was a natural progression for me after becoming a mom.
I love getting to know my clients so here are some random facts about me:
- I am a huge fitness enthusiast and love working out!
- I am pretty challenged when it comes to laundry. I never separate my colours and whites and there is always a pile of clothes that need folding on my dining room table.
- I am a Registered Dietitian and eat pretty healthy (most of the time!) but have never meet a cookie I didn’t like 🙂
- I absolutely hate horror and suspense films, and am basically scared of the dark.
- In my past life I am pretty sure I was a rock and roll artist because I LOVE music, but can’t hold a tune to save my life.
Servies We Offer
It is so special when my clients capture that unique waiting time before their baby arrives.
When you have a new baby of your own, your whole world changes.
With each milestone your baby reaches, it’s a time to celebrate how amazing this tiny person really is.
Back to School Photography
Photos may not be possible in the schools this year. But this is a year to remember.
Are you unsure if your school will be hosting them for your graduating child this year?
This is a great way to capture images of your child with out committing to a full session.